Thursday, February 02, 2017

Amazing Day of Learning!!!

Agenda:
Thanks to all our families for joining us today and sharing our learning with us. We had a great time too!
1 - Novel Recommendation #2 due Feb. 27
2 - Our school Science Fair is next Thursday 
3 - Friday is a PD Day

Learning Intention
What did you learn today?
We presented our Learning Celebration today.
How did you show what you learned?
We had families and fellow students move from project to project in the gym. When they came to our project they might not have known very much but when they left, they knew lots. 
"I really like when I saw the kid's face when I told them a fact, 'Wow! Really!'"
"I loved that my mom or dad was able to make it today."
"It was funny that we had a few technical difficulties this afternoon!"
"I was proud that people like what they saw during my project!"
"We enjoyed putting on this event!" 
"I really like the questions people asked, especially the ones they didn't know the answers to."
"It was easier to present to adults than the younger students. The parents actually listened to us and understood all our big words!"

What do you need to learn next?
"Next time I would like to have something for them to touch or do."
"It would be easier to present if it was quieter."
"Next time I would like to add a few more facts."
"Next time we need to stay on time."