Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Cup Cakes!!!

Agenda:
1) Polar Express Day on Monday - wear PJs or Christmas shirt or sweater or your Dr. Coffin Hoodie
2) No School for Students on Friday Dec. 20th 

3) Festive Evening is tomorrow - 6pm -745. We hope you can all attend, please make sure you bring your parents with you. 

4) Fresh Air Friday - we will be going outside to SnowShoe with our Little Buddies. Come dressed for this activity. Wear your snow pants, snow boots and mitts!

5) PLEASE keep BRINGING YOUR 'FILL A SOCK' DONATIONS -  we will continue collecting items until Monday Dec. 16th. Thanks for all the items donated so far!

6) Have your 2 - yep that is TWO - math quizzes signed and bring them back by Monday. You can also make your corrections. 

Ask Me About:
Literacy: Ask Me about how I moved my pictures from the iPad to my computer.
Math: Ask me about our board games - what is one of our rules, what is one of the probabilities I used and what is one of my characters?
Social: Ask Me About which Region I want to do my Pitch about? 
Science: Ask me about all the stages of the Water Cycle - maybe I can even sing you the song!