Wednesday, January 08, 2020

When is March Break?

Agenda:
1) It looks like the weather is getting colder over the next week. Please come to school prepared for these cooler temperatures even though we will be having some Blue Days. Ensure you have your indoor shoes back at school after the break!

2) Healthy hunger is on Jan. 16th 

3) Treat Day is on Jan. 21

4) Persuasive Pitches start tomorrow

5) Math Homework - Mixed number to Improper Fraction sheet is due tomorrow

6) Problem Solving - Digital Clock Problem is due next Wednesday 

7) Friday is supposed to be -3. Please plan to go outside on this day - dress in layers with all your warm clothes. 


Science Fair - 
The school Science Fair is 4 weeks away!!!! Next week we will discuss what needs to go on your Trifold.


Ask Me About:
Literacy
Ask me about how we are going to be changing our chosen story.
https://galileo.org/classroom-example/writing-engaging-stories/

Math

Ask me about Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions and how I am able to change one to 
the other?

Social
Ask me about the Region I am pitching? Can I practice in front of you? 

Science
Ask me about me the Canadian Animal I created in Scratch.