Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Winter Walk Day

Agenda
1) Please return your report card envelope.
2) Please return your Ski/Snowboard form by Friday
3) Math Homework - Page 6 only - due Thursday
4) Problem Solving is due next Wednesday
5) Healthy Hunger is tomorrow
6) School Science fair is tomorrow - Parents are welcome to come and view the projects from 9 - 11am 
7) Branton Open House is tomorrow evening
8) Teachers' Convention is next Thursday and Friday

What's with the Pancakes and OWLS everywhere?


Ask Me About:
Literacy: Ask me about how the peer edit helped me change my story. Also, ask me how I have planned to change some of the pictures in my Battle Bunny Book. 

Math: Ask me about the millionTH place. 


Social: Ask me about ways of living off of the land. 

Science: Ask me about the new unit we are about to start in Science. 
Also, Look Up and see if you can spot the 60 bright objects - can you explain this to your parents?