Thursday, November 21, 2019

CBC Music Challenge - Recorded!

Agenda
1) Review your curricular self assessment with your parents. We will be discussing this at parent teacher interviews this week.  Be sure to discuss the math strands and how they look different from previous years. 

2) Friday is a day off for students.

3) Field trip Forms for students and volunteers are due tomorrow!!!! This trip is on Monday. Please go online to pay for the bus fee. 

4) Science Fair - The scientists will join our meeting next Wednesday to discuss your project ideas, hypothesis and variables. 

5) Pajama Day is Nov. 26th 

Ask Me About:
Literacy: Ask me about the types of jobs in the book. Which job would I like? Also, how long or short should our summaries be?

Math: Ask me about the theoretical probability of rolling a 2 on 2-6 sided dice. How about a 7?


Social: Ask me about different perspectives and points of view of the same issue.

Science: Ask me about using the sun as a form of energy.