Friday, November 08, 2019

Food Bank, Buddies, Assembly... OH MY!

Food Bank Collection Continues!
The 'Souper Can' is the award for the classroom with the most collected items! Who will win the prize this year?

1 - Math Quiz needs to be signed
2 - Social Studies Map needs to be signed
3 - Science Fair meeting is Wednesday at 12:25 
4 - Grade 3-6 guitar club is starting on Thursday next week
5 - Bring in your FOOD BANK items!!!!! We will collect until next Wednesday.
6 - Mark your calendars - we are going on a field trip to the Central Library on Monday Nov. 25 - all day. We will need Volunteers in order to be able to go. Please let your classroom teacher know if you are able to volunteer.
mlsaunders@cbe.ab.ca or vipedenko@cbe.ab.ca
7 - No School on Monday - Remembrance Day
8 - We will have an author visit on Nov. 14 in the morning
9 - Fun lunch is on Thursday Nov. 14


Ask Me About:
LA: Ask me about ellipses ...
Math: Ask me about What Number Am I puzzles and how I felt during our first math test. 
Social: Ask me about the National and Provincial parks in the different regions of Canada. 
Science: Ask me about my "What a Wonderful Day..." writing and art and science assignment.